We hope you are as excited as we are to enjoy another fun summer! Please share a few simple
rules with your family members and guests when using the swimming pool at Rustic Woods:
- Pool is only for the use of Rustic Woods homeowners, residents, and up to four (4) escorted
- Residents MUST be in good financial standing and without any open violations.
- Be considerate! No excessively loud noise. Running and rough play are prohibited.
- No diapers in the pool. Children must wear proper waterproof undergarments or pull-ups
designed specifically for swimming pool use.
- For everyone’s safety, please refrain from bringing glass into the pool area.
- Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years of age
and will be responsible for that child in the pool area.
- NO SMOKING, VAPING OR E-CIGARETTES ARE PERMITTED IN POOL AREA. Fines may be issued for non-compliance.
Weekends ONLY through the last weekend in June.
Memorial Day Weekend:
Saturday, May 25, 2019 12 PM – 7 PM
Sunday, May 26, 2019 12 PM – 7 PM
Monday, May 27, 2019 12 PM – 7 PM
POOL IS OPEN ON WEEKENDS ONLY from Saturday, June 1 – Sunday, June 23, 2019
Saturday, June 1 – Sunday, June 2, 2019
Saturday, June 8 – Sunday, June 9, 2019
Saturday, June 15 – Sunday, June 16, 2019
Saturday, June 22 – Sunday, June 23, 2019
THE POOL WILL BE OPEN DAILY FROM 12:00 PM – 7:00 PM FROM SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019 THROUGH MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Residents and their accompanied guests are required to SIGN-IN when entering the pool area. Personal ID (driver’s license, personal or student ID) may be requested to confirm residency. Residents will not need a separate pool pass. This policy is based on the honor system. The Board anticipates the community’s full cooperation with this procedure.
Please be aware that the Rustic Woods HOA Board reserves the right to change the pool rules at any time.
It is our goal to make the pool a great place to relax and have fun with your family and friends. If you experience any problems while at the pool or have any questions, please contact the management office at 718-504-7022.